AutoCad_Excell

Is it possible for AutoCad to pull some data from Excell? I have table in Excell and in AutoCad Im working on some shemes. I would like to set some
parameters in Autocad that he pull this data from Excell. Does exist something like this?
On 7/6/2005 1:27 AM Marulic wrote:

Not quite sure which way you are going with the data, but check out these products:
http://www.dotsoft.com/autocell.htm http://www.dotsoft.com/xl2cad.htm
Also maybe Excellink from http://www.aac-solutions.cz/ (formerly xanadu.cz)