DRAWING SCALE PARAMETER

I have a drawing with multiple sheets. The table in the format contains a parameter for scale (&scale). This shows only the scale for the first sheet.
I would like it to show the scale for the views on each sheet (i.e. different for each sheet (possibly)). Anyone know the correct parameter for this. I have tried &view_scale but this doesn't work. I'm using Wildfire.
Thanx in advance Andrea
: I have a drawing with multiple sheets. The table in the format contains a : parameter for scale (&scale). This shows only the scale for the first sheet. : I would like it to show the scale for the views on each sheet (i.e. : different for each sheet (possibly)).
If I add a sheet, add a part so that it is the current part (as defined by 'set part'), and THEN add the format, the note with the system parameter, scale (&scale), shows the sheet's drawing scale correctly. But, if you add the format first and add the model without the formality of 'set model', the scale will probably not update.
David Janes