License Management question

My workload has gotten to the point that I am going to be working at home some nights and weekends. I am the only Pro user, and my company only has one license.

I know that this topic has been discussed before, but what is the proper way to handle this? I know that my company is not going to purchase a second license for me to work at home, but I am hesitant to break any copyright rules. I do not do any outside contracting, so any work done at home will belong to my company.

Any ideas? How have others handled this?

Thanks, Carey

Reply to
Ryerson

VPN connection to put you behind the company firewall.

I think Wildfire 2 may have V8 of FlexLM which PTC has programmed with a checkout feature.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

copyright

Reply to