Drawing scale in title block

How can I set the sheet scale in the title block to a ratio? I have a table with a cell that contains {0:SCALE: }{1:&scale:1}, but the scale is displayed as a decimal. (eg. actual scale = 1:2 but SCALE: 0.500 is displayed in the title block) I would also like for the scaled views on the drawings to show a ratio instead of a decimal scale value.

Thanks

Reply to
Thomas

Try setting

view_scale_format ratio_colon view_scale_denominator {an appropriate value per your usage}

Reply to
Jeff Howard

: "Jeff Howard" wrote : > How can I set the sheet scale in the title block to a ratio? : : Try setting : : view_scale_format ratio_colon : view_scale_denominator {an appropriate value per your usage} : : Thanks, Jeff, and for those of us who are configuration challenged and can never remember where this stuff goes, those options are in the .dtl files.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Oh, yeah! Thanks, David. I lost sight of the forest looking for the trees. That was one of those questions I'd put in the "to be sorted out" bin but hadn't yet needed to address.

[ A tip (?) for Pro/E newbies, such as myself, about using Help: When searching for an option that might be used for some purpose or other try adding an underscore to the search term. A global search of the Detail functional group for the term "_scale" returns an unintimidating thirteen hits vs. forty hits for "scale". ]
Reply to
Jeff Howard

: [ A tip (?) for Pro/E newbies, such as myself, about using Help: When : searching for an option that might be used for some purpose or other try : adding an underscore to the search term. A global search of the Detail : functional group for the term "_scale" returns an unintimidating thirteen : hits vs. forty hits for "scale". ] : That's a good one, hadn't come across that, Jeff. Any help in using Help is appreciated. Another hint: if searching on a literal phrase, enclose in quotes ~ it actually works!; otherwise, get the results of searching on each word separately. Can't imagine why it doesn't AND this stuff, but it doesn't. The quotes narrow down the hits considerably.

DJ

Reply to
David Janes