Format Tables Cells Merge Wildfire

version Wildfire

I am trying to modify a sheet tolerance table on an existing format. I need to add the fixed info .X (one decimal place). There is another table that is ovelayed on this with variable info. The variable info that will be placed will be &linear_tol_0_0. This need to be right justified so that it will appear properly with the fixed field in the underlying table.

Now in the current format that we are using , it appears that there were

2 cells, the &linear_tol_0_000 is right justified on the right cell. The 2 cells are then merged to create a single cell with no vertical separator lines.

I am just not able to do it in the current format--i.e merge cells when there is existing text. So how does one go about right justifying in this situation. I dont know free text would work with the system variable &linear_tol_0_0. I will try that.

Reply to
Vijay

David Janes

Reply to