Format an equation result.

Hi all,

can we format the result of an equation so it shows in the fraction format?

Thanks.

DB

Reply to
Dominic Brunelle

--- can we format the result of an equation so it shows in the fraction

------

Dominic, To answer your question directly, No. The only possibility that I can think of is if you use a design table which would give you access to MS Excel functionality. We have tables that utilize INT, TEXT, IF, THEN, ELSE, CONCATENATE, etc. We use the INT & TEXT functions to convert decimal to fractional information for material & part descriptions. Good luck, Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

Where do you want it to show up as a fraction?

If in Excel there is a fraction format. If in a dimension there is also a fraction format.

Reply to
TOP