When SolidWorks crashes, Task Manager->End Task, another way?

Is there a faster way to End task on SolidWorks than going Task Manager

-> Processess -> SolidWorks -> End Task?

Almost 95% of the time SolidWorks crashes, its still in the Processes. If I open another SolidWorks, it screws up the journal file, etc.

BTW, we also use Smarteam, and I have to End Task on that one also...

Reply to
SW Monkey

Time to get out Rx and let SW in on what is going on.

Reply to
TOP

SW Monkey,

go to

and try ecncEndTasks.zip you can add/remove exes and so on

have phun

Mike e-cnc.com

SW M> Is there a faster way to End task on SolidWorks than going Task Manager

Reply to
Mike D