Title Block dwt

Hi all,
I'm not getting much response by asking about sheet sets, so if your looking for info too, please let me know, as I've found some decent online videos
that help.
My question now is to ask how to set up a title block page the way AutoCAD wants to work with the sheet sets. This obviously involves fields and such, but I'm not sure how they are all tied in. I'd like to modify my currently title block sheets to work, but not sure how.
Although very serviceable, I'm sure our title block are not set up "the right way" and I need to correct this.
Thanks for your time,
jojo
If it ain't broke, why fix it?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

You have to save it both as a .dwg AND .dwt in the Support folder.