XML and Title Block binding

I'm looking for a method of binding our title block template to an XML document and then bind the title block to a group of documents,
preferably without any additional macros or coding.
I have to assume there is a way of doing this that I am just overlooking but I'm just not having any luck getting hits for this topic.