Re: Finished Modified Versa Cart And Testing Results, Now With Better Picture And Extra Words With The First Letter Capitalized On Every Word And A Five Star Rating.

On Feb 4, 4:25=A0am, Joe788 wrote: Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I consider it to be dangerous.

I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer, was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa Cart.

The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end are the swivel type that lock.

Joe788