Having a tidy and Modified Hall

Just cleaning some boxes and checking some locos

One model is Bachmann modified Hall. It came with etched plates but they are way too big - is this normal?

I need to check with the real one (6960 Raveningham Hall) but the etches look way too big.

I ought to use it again - it kept derailing at my last layout at our previous house - line in the garden (current garden too sloping and slightly smaller but a bigger house)

Also I need to fit all the loose bits to my Heljan 47!

Reply to
Martin