And now a word from your AI writer

The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by AI, set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written by one of several Usenet writers we've seen:
======================================= cost of transporting the sound waves into the back of the sun is the best way to create a set of pictures of the sort that can be solved. It is also because the same film is a special prototype (see <a of software can be transmitted by a security process that can be added to a single bit of reading. The material is composed of a single pixel, which is possible and thus causes the laser to be started to convert the resulting steam to the surface of the battery capable of producing power from the air and then turning it into a low-cost display. The solution is to encode the special control of a chip to be found in a car.
The result is a shape of an alternative to electric cars, but the most famous problem is that the control system is then powered by a computer that is composed of a second part of the spectrum. The first solution is far from cheap. But if it is a bit like a solid sheet of contact with the spectrum, it can be read as the sound waves are available. The position of the system is made of a carbon containing a special component that can be used to connect the air to a conventional diesel engine.
The problem with the approach is that it reaches the fuel by reflecting a fuel cell to an array of materials that are sensitive to the light that is composed of solar energy. In the meantime, the process can be made to act as a prototype of a superconducting machine. The technology is also a short-range process that is being developed for comparison by the magnetic fields of the solar system.
The result is a chemical called the carbon nanotube that is absorbed by the process of converting a solid oxide into a chemical that is specific to the cellular nerve. The stuff is able to extract energy from the image and then releases the electrons that can be detected by stimulating the image in the bloodstream. The surface temperature is not a molecule that is also being compared with the small energy of the structure of a metal. A single organ is a large amount of energy, which is particularly intense. The internal combustion chamber is thus able to produce a photon which is being developed to produce a second protein called the body-causing protein that has a complex and comparable process to stop the components of an antibiotic.
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:13:51 -0500

================>

the

h of a piece... <snip>
Looks like a good replacement for Lorem Ipsum :)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Yeah, except that I can picture copy editors huddling together to figure out if it's grammatically correct. <g>
--
Ed Huntress

I tried that on Lorem Ipsum, which is clearly miscopied Latin and retains hints of Cicero's eloquence. The key was that the original text was dolorem ipsum, pain/grief itself.
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:47:52 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

Right. It's been so modified over the years that it's only vaguely Latin-like. Before the Internet, we had printed copies of "Lorem Ipsum" text that we copied from. We could get it in galley-proof form, in different typefaces, sizes, and column widths, which we would paste into "makeup" (mocked-up) pages to show how something would look in print, with illustrations, headlines, etc..
Once we started using word processors (I never had one at McGraw-Hill. I typed on a Royal manual office model.), writers saved blocks of it to copy-and-paste. Now, we just pick it up from a variety of free sources on the Web.
I was using it until I retired a year ago, when we did layout mockups of promotional copy and, rarely these days, magazine pages.
It was never more than a placeholder used in publishing.
--
Ed Huntress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorless_green_ideas_sleep_furiously
I've personally heard Chomky use that trick to slip from a verifiable account of history to a rationalization for Communism. Professors really can have an easy ride through life on the willing backs of the workers and peasants. -jsw
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:58:01 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

Poor Chomsky. Before he became political, he was considered to be a genius. Once you become overtly political, most of one half of the world will try to convince the rest of their half that you're an idiot. d8-)
--
Ed Huntress

Perhaps he was an idiot by the ancient Greek meaning, one who rejects societal norms, but certainly not stupid. I wouldn't have challenged him.
AFAICT Lenin said useful "idiot" instead of "durak", Russian for a fool. http://www.historydisclosure.com/what-does-idiot-mean/ -jsw