Re: Finished Modified Versa Cart And Testing Results

Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded

> fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I > purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove > the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The > original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and > people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I > consider it to be dangerous. > > I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as > the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very > steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer, > was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It > should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy > Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa > Cart. > > The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end > are the swivel type that lock. > >

Really poetic: The effingSum Total of Jon Banquer's (Qualcomm's Thief-in-Residence) talents. Goodgawd.....

Heh, and the ONLY thing this dumb muthafucka has ever posted on, re his "work". goodgawd...

I think most of us did shit like this when we were 10 years old, with the roller skates, 2x4s, and milk crate. And now it all makes sense....

Reply to
Existential Angst

LOL! Hey great idea! Let's stack 4 toolboxes on top of each other, and then narrow the wheelbase of the main cart by more than 10%. What could possibly go wrong?

While you're at it, can you please post a direct quote where Tom said it wouldn't work?

BTW. What's more dangerous, a wheel that sticks out 1.5 inches, or a tool box that's 10+% narrower and 30% taller than originally designed? Banquergeneering at it's finest!

Reply to
Joe788

LOL! Hey great idea! Let's stack 4 toolboxes on top of each other, and then narrow the wheelbase of the main cart by more than 10%. What could possibly go wrong?

While you're at it, can you please post a direct quote where Tom said it wouldn't work?

BTW. What's more dangerous, a wheel that sticks out 1.5 inches, or a tool box that's 10+% narrower and 30% taller than originally designed? Banquergeneering at it's finest!

Please, show some respect, control your envy.

I'll bet you couldn't design something as well if you were S'gYOD all effing day long. Give credit where credit is due, please.

Sheeit, I"m ablush with admiration -- when I SMOD, all's I can do is hit the remote buttons, and even there I keep missing my channels!!

Reply to
Existential Angst

Could you possibly post a crappier photograph?

Reply to
Doug Miller

All I can think of is the Willie Coyote. Maybe if he added an "ACME" stencil on it it would be a LOT funnier.

Reply to
Half-nutz

Would you expect Einstein to be able to tie his own shoe? Likewise, we can't expect crazy jon, who has apparently mastered nutserts or some such, to be able to take a photo. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE