welding cart

Hi All

Thougth this would be of interest to a few members, a pretty good idea for a welding cart. Called a Versa Cart; from kennedy mfg.

Should be fairly simple to build something similair. Or be lazy and just buy one LOL.

John

Reply to
john noon

access refused at the kennedymfg.com web site.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

That wheel placement is an old dodge. I used it on my welder frame. With it, you can rotate the thing in place. However, the corners can be a little "mushy".

GWE

AL wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin