welding cart

Hi All
Thougth this would be of interest to a few members, a pretty good idea for a
welding cart. Called a Versa Cart; from kennedy mfg.

Should be fairly simple to build something similair.
Or be lazy and just buy one LOL.
John
Reply to
john noon
access refused at the kennedymfg.com web site.
Martin
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
The link worked for me. The wheel placement is clever.
> john no> >> Hi All >> >> Thougth this would be of interest to a few members, a pretty good idea >> for a welding cart. Called a Versa Cart; from kennedy mfg. >> >>
> >> Should be fairly simple to build something similair. >> Or be lazy and just buy one LOL. >> >> John > access refused at the kennedymfg.com web site. > > Martin > > -- > Martin Eastburn > @ home at Lion's Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net > NRA LOH, NRA Life > NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder > >
Reply to
AL
It worked tonight. Sometimes servers are down for work and then sometimes there is programming issues. That versa Cart looks like it could carry three or four welders - sideways!
Mart> The link worked for me. The wheel placement is clever. >
>>john no>> >> >>>Hi All >>> >>>Thougth this would be of interest to a few members, a pretty good idea >>>for a welding cart. Called a Versa Cart; from kennedy mfg. >>> >>>
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
That wheel placement is an old dodge. I used it on my welder frame. With it, you can rotate the thing in place. However, the corners can be a little "mushy".
GWE
AL wrote:
Reply to
Grant Erwin