Electrode Help

I have some welding electrodes that are labeled with the old NEMA code and can't find that old code anywhere. They have a green dot on the end and a yellow dot on the flux of the electrode. Does anyone remember what these rods would be?

Thanks Marlin

Reply to
Marlin (N5XJD)

Green on end, yellow on flux doesn't show in the table I have (Lincoln arc welding handbook) This chart isn't complete, unfortunately.

The things it shows with a single green dot on the end are: E6020 (no group mark on flux) and E7020G (silver group mark on flux)

Reply to
enl_public