PDMworks and the evil revision block

currently the revision block is populated with the notes and revisions of the drawing which it is in. I want it to be populated from info of the part/assm it is of, which I'm not having much luck with.

I have been trying to have the revision of the drawing be populated by the revision of the part/assm but to no avail, swx won't fill a propertylink which is in a file property :(

I want to have the drawing properties just reference the part.assm properties on check in

anyone had luck creating macros that work with pdmworks?

Reply to
Ben