PDMWorks Revision Question...

Now that I think we have the so-called slow-saving issue worked out (it seemed to be the fact we had Toolbox Parts installed locally... don't ask, we were experimenting), I have another question.

My VAR support has told me he doesn't know of any way to remove old revisions from the vault by way of the PDMWorks add-in or admin tool. I would like to get to a point where on custom machinery I can remove old revisions of the machine after the "as-built" product is complete and revisions are made.

Is there any way to do this? I have some instances where there are

15+ revisions of parts and assemblies on the vault (before users began using the in-process revision) that I would like to get rid of.

I appreciate any help on this...

Thx,

Eric

Reply to