PDMWorks Checked In Date in title block

Hi!

I use Solidworks 2006 and PDMWorks 2006. I created my title block and used successfully the fields "Author", "Project" and "Revision" in order to fill them as soon as I checked in my drawings into the PDM. I need also to show the checked in date, but the field I find in the list: $PRP:{PDMWorks-Checked In Date} doesn't work! Do you know how to do what I want to do??

Thankyou very much

Alberto

Reply to
Aaa