eDrawings - configurations in tree?

Hi,

In eDrawings you normally see the tree as in the SolidWorks assy. I need to show configuration names. Anyone knows how to program? Or do I need to convert my assy some way before saving to .easm? Or is this standard in 2006 / 2007?

Michiel

Reply to
michiel.vandermeulen

If you have configurations in your assy Edrawings will make tabs at the bottom of the model area. They do not tree as your configurations do in SolidWorks. Edrawings will just take everything and follow alphabetical order. There is no way I know of to have it follow the same configuration tree you have in SolidWorks.

KMaren

Reply to
ken.maren

I also confirmed that it can't be done through the Edrawings API either.

KMaren

Reply to
ken.maren

Thanks for the answer, but I meant the configuration names of parts in the assembly. In the eDrawings tree I want to show a certain Custom Property instead of the file name.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
michiel.vandermeulen