eDrawings Precision

Hi:

When I use the measurement tool in eDrawing I can only get 2 decimal place x.xx. How can I change it to show 3 decimal place measurements x.xxx?

My eDrawings are generated from Solidworks 2007.

Thanks.

Reply to
pollermodern

not good news. this is a known issue in edrawings. just had this same item come up with VAR about 2 months ago and i was flabergasted to find this item. i do not know how long it has been doing this either. i do not see a SPR issued to fix this either, it may not be an error issue to SWx. enhancement request was our only resolve, which i sent in a few. have not looked at it in 2008, may be different. iQ

Reply to
iQ