e-drawings and solidworks

Does anyone use solidworks and wildfire 1.0? I do, and i installed e-drawings from PTC. When i want to make an edrawing, i get the message:

you are configured to use Solidworks Network Licenses. Solidworks Network Licenses are not available at his time. Operating as the free eDrawings Viewer.

The free eDrawings viewer doe not have measuring capabilities. I do not know how to make the regular e-drawings viewer from PTC do his work.

Has anyone solved this problem? Please respond to: snipped-for-privacy@firstbv.nl

Reply to
Hans