My E-drawings 2005 is not allowing configurations

I didn't even realize you could do configurations in E-drawings 2005 until a client was asking why my configurations weren't showing up in E-drawings.

Does anyone have any advice for a "broken" E-drawings 2005?

I'm trying to avoid re-installing. I'm not looking forward to spending a couple hours reinstalling solidworks and setting everything back up.

Reply to
james

You have to have Edrawings Professional to get multiple configuration output, otherwise it only publishes the active config.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein