configurations - different dimensions....

I want two different configurations where the only difference is the dimension of a circle in a sketch (I have threaded holes at on that circle).

What's the easiest way to do this?

Thanks!

Reply to
dlevy

You already said it, use Configurations.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Man..... this software kicks ass.....

Reply to
dlevy

Also, try setting up a design table (look in the help on how to use) I think it'll be an I opener for you as the excel spreadsheet will control the dims...

Scott

Reply to
IYM

Thanks. I really appreciate all the help from you guys and gals!

Reply to
dlevy