Imported part not displaying in drawing views?

Have a model supplied from a customer that is made up of a combination of multiple surface and solid bodies. When exorted to a drawing file, nothing shows up in any of the drawing views. If I open up the part in the drawing view tree, I am able to right click on each body, and select "show" - this only works on one body or surface feature at a time, however, not on multiple selections. Is there an easier way to get this part displayed? Whats going on here?

Thanks in advance for any help Saen

Reply to
SeanMc