Print 100 solidworks drawings to pdf using program

Is there a way to program solidworks to print out all the drawings in the folder in PDF format. Otherwise I will have to end up doing it manually. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

Reply to
venurg

SW task scheduler should do what you are after.

Reply to
Brian

Thank you Brian,

The solution works. Fantastic. Thanks a ton.

Brian wrote:

Reply to
venurg

Hello,

I found that SW task scheduler works extremely slow. How l> Thank you Brian,

Reply to
Elmo

When did SW Task Scheduler start converting drawings to PDF? I can't seem to find the option.

Elmo wrote:

Reply to
Rock Guy

Check this program: PAC4SWX

Batchprint and -convert lists of drawings (even multisheet) with a single click. Many advanced options availible

Reply to
Raul

It took me about an hour.

Only problem being the pdf printer being slow and eveytime asks for name of file.

Elmo wrote:

Reply to
venurg

I use this one also and highly recommend it.

Tom

Raul wrote:

Reply to
brewertr

Ditto, I also use this.

I tried to use the "Task Scheduler" in the past and went back to using PAC4SWX as it had more features that I needed (don't ask me what features, getting old and can't remember). When 2007 hits prime time, I'll try the Task Scheduler again and see if it slows me down or not.

John Layne

John Layne