Solidworks drawings print in Linux

Hello people,

Does anyone know how to print solidworks drawings in Linux? I have thousands of drawings sorted on article number and I need to print them easy. I was thinking to make a webinterface so everybody can print them any place, anytime.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Jasper Wammes

Reply to
Jasper Wammes

If you create pdf files from the drawing. Everybody can print them. You can create pdf output using your linux box as pdf converter. Create a pdf printer on you linux and share this with samba to the microsoft network. A document printed here can be routed to a pdf converter. I would suggest cups as print server.

When you have 2004 installed a pdf converter is installed on your solidworks maching.

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

Thats a good idea! Thanks!

Jasper

"Jasper Wammes" schreef in bericht news:3fc5cb1e$0$1499$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Reply to
Jasper Wammes

pdf or postscript

Reply to
Sean Phillips

"Jasper Wammes" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fc5f2ac$0$1507$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

If you have to generate standard formats like PDF from thousands of drawings you should check PAC4SWX, my batch print and convert tool. Feel free to visit

for info and free download of the shareware version.

Bye, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Berlitz