Cannot Print some SWX Drawings

This is a new one on me :-(

Some SWX drawings will not let me print them - CTRL P or File etc does absolutely nothing. The same drawings can be printed from other PC's. If I copy the content to a new blank - I can print OK. Other SWX drawings print OK. Has anyone heard of this problem and what may cure it?

Many thanks

david

Reply to
David Mirylees

What if you delete all views? Or delete the sheet format? Or all the properties? Any changes there?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Not even the dialog? I used to crash when hitting print periodically so I wrote a macro to skip over the SW dialog.

corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Deleting everything still does not allow the Print function - not even the dialogue box.

Can print the drawing from another PC and can save it. Reload it on my PC and it is OK

I am stumped!!!

cheers

david

Reply to
David Mirylees

You're saying that if you save the drawing on another machine, it will then print ok on your machine? That's too weird. Sounds like some quirk on your machine, relative to something specific in that drawing. What if you replace the sheet format? Or no format?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I have deleted EVERYTHING - still no Print function, not even the dialogue box.

I can open the same drawing on another PC and save it and print it. I can then open it and print OK on my PC.

Any more ideas?

I am completely stumped :-(

cheers david

Reply to