SolidWorks Training books

I am looking for some training book on SolidWorks And I am wondering what books would be good for me. I would say that I am a beginner to intermeadite user, I have taken the
essentials parts and assembly and the drawing course for SW 03 from my VAR. I am planing on taking the Advance trainning for part and assembilies as well. I am looking at other book that will help me even more. I would like to increass my producitive using SW. I've seen some of the book on Amazon.com and I am just wondering if they are to basic? Or are they quite indepth?
Thanks Nathan
says...

The book by Sham Tickroo is pretty good. He touches on things that aren't gone over in Adv. Parts. However, the advanced parts class is far supererior, in my opinion.
-Dennis
I am reviewing some SW training books that seem to be quite good. They are made by David & Marie Planchard. SDC publications. www.schroff.com They are in a school book format meaning there are easy to use lessons with a page of questions ever so often. It has simple to complex subjects. They come with CD's with lesson files. They are 8.5" x 11" in size and hundreds of pages (512 for the first one listed below.)
Here is a sample of the different books they have:
Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks Engineering & Computer Graphics using SolidWorks Engineering Design with SolidWorks Inside SolidWorks 2003 Publisher: Thompson/Delmar Learning SolidWorks Tutorial Automating SolidWorks using Macros Drawing and Detailing with SolidWorks
They are all about $60.00 or so. That's cheap for the wealth of info they have in them.
I hope this helps,
Dan Bovinich
P.S. I have seen Marie Planchard post on this newsgroup.

VAR.