Solidworks drawings half render?

I've been putting color model views in drawings so that I can save them as hi-resolution TIFFs using the print capture option. At first glance,
the resulting images look great, but upon inspection, I can see where some of the components are only half there.
Here is an example,
http://www.unm.edu/~tsukai/crap.jpg
There is supposed to be a brake caliper on that rotor, but you can see it started to render it and then mysteriously stopped.
This is on SW2003. It's happened on a couple different computers, and on a couple different assemblies. Has anyone seen this problem before?
DY wrote:

I had issues with SW2001+ a long time ago. I seem to remember a similar thing. Mike J. Wilson told me to 'Try turning off "Cache model geometry" in Options.' and that did the trick. Dunno if this is even still an option (or your problem) in SW2003.
Markus.
I can't seem to locate this setting in the Options. Some more recent renders don't seem to have the probelm anymore. I'll just have to keep an eye on it.
Markus Wankus wrote:

similar
DY,
Formula car or sandrail ??
Mark

Formula car. Formula SAE to be exact.
MM wrote:

DY,
Some guys have all the fun !!!
Mark

Could this problem be caused by: 1. Not enough RAM 2. Not enough Virtual Memory 3. Incorrect video card driver 4. Incorrect video card. Have you tried Forced Rebuild & SAve on the drawing prior to saving as a tif? Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell www.3-ddesignsolutions.com