Problem when inserting model items in drawings.

Hello all,
I seem to have a problem when inserting model items into my drawings. Some of the dimensions will display correctly while others appear to
be fixed to some none-existent points in thin air. These dangling dimensions won't snap to the model properly, and i often cannot shift them to other wiews. Have anyone other than me encountered this problem? I am running Solidworks 2004 SP1.
Best regards, Frederik Daniel Hjort

I've seen this on sheet metal parts, starting with SW98+, as I recall. I haven't checked recently to see if it still behaves the same. I don't remember seeing it on other types of parts.
Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems
Well, any results yet? Others with the same problem?

thing to work correctly. Well, I still couldn't put an angle dim on with out a workaround... but I'm not bitter. That was on 2004 SP1. That little gem along with a few other annoying and potentially disastrous problems made me go back to SP0. It's a good thing the IT guy had only updated me...
By the way, I'm really not so sure I won't see this particular oddity on SP0. Perhaps increasing the wireframe resolution setting would help. I didn't think to try it at the time.
Deb
If it is a section view, you may find that you need to create the section on the same plane that the original part sketch was created on.
Merry :-)