Solidworks Silent install & win installer

Hi I'm just upgrading my guys to SW2004. After going through the extremely time consuming win installer for patch 1 was wondering if any one had any experience using the Silent install functionality. If I have to go through the patch upgrade on all my seats i'm going to be pulling an all nighter so as not to stop the other guys from working. We're currently running 11 seats on XP boxes with the software key on a WIN2000 server. Any comments gratefully appreciated. Regards Ken

Reply to
Ken Carpente

kellnerp