Solidworks Silent install & win installer

Hi
I'm just upgrading my guys to SW2004. After going through the
extremely time consuming win installer for patch 1 was wondering if
any one had any experience using the Silent install functionality.
If I have to go through the patch upgrade on all my seats i'm going to
be pulling an all nighter so as not to stop the other guys from
working.
We're currently running 11 seats on XP boxes with the software key on
a WIN2000 server.
Any comments gratefully appreciated.
Regards
Ken
Reply to
Ken Carpente
The silent install has it's own set of headaches and has a learning curve.
Ken Carpente wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp