Anyone good with the program jobBOSS?

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things I want to do with the program but haven't been able to find the answers to my questions. so if anyone is good with jobBOSS can you please reply to this message. Thanks!

good luck.

================FWIW
This ignores the many competent and innovative machine shops I've seen that make it in the shop, and lost all of it and more in the ledger...
It is far easier to save than to make a dollar, generally with no heavy lifting.
For most of us, machining is the fun part, and that is where the danger lies.
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
On Tue, 20 May 2014 13:32:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

==============These URLs may be of help/interest
https://www.facebook.com/exactjobboss/posts/649765925051515 http://www.softwareadvice.com/manufacturing/exact-jobboss-profile/?layout=var_b http://jobboss.exactamerica.com/user-communities/los-angeles-ca http://www.linkedin.com/groups/JobBOSS-User-Group-1525717/about http://erp.ittoolbox.com/groups/vendor-selection/erp-select/exact-job-boss-vs-shoptech-e2-3713224
I can provide many more if these are helpful
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,

production machinist. Yep, its good for that. Bad for custom, or any manufacturing that relies heavily on innovation as opposed to slavery.
wrote in message > production machinist. Yep, its good for that.

There is a hell of a lot more to small lot, varied, multi-part, high tech, production machining, that is often run lights out, than a drunken troll like you can comprehend... especially because you have never done it. Your on such an ego trip that you think it's beneath you. Those that are good at it make far more money than you do.
******** small lot varied multipart high tech "PRODUCTION".
You can use any adjectives you can think of, its still production. Face it jb, your a production worker. Now own up to it and be proud.
And the money? How do you know what others make? you dont. However...I can safely assume qualcom doesn't pay top dollar for fadel operating non programming production workers doing drilling of pcb boards.
Here ya go production worker, Ill make ya feel at home....
Head down...butt up...and make chips!
wrote in message > Calm down and get a grip. By your own admission you make $19 an hour.

(yea? for 5 months during the great recession 3-4 yrs ago? Pretty good money at that time considering NOBODY in the ountry or in the world was hiring.)
19 is b grade millhand pay here, prolly about what youd get if they actually let you back into florida.
Im a moldmaker, i told you that at least once before. http://www.salarylist.com/jobs/Dunedin-FL/Plaster-Model-Mold-Maker-Salary.htm http://www.salarylist.com/jobs/Bradenton-FL/Mold-Maker-Salary.htm based on 40 hrs. you do the math.
friggen fadel drill press operator. can you say FaDUMBASS?

hey idiot, i got hired the week obama fired the head of gm? Whats your point?

Thats friggenbozo to you.