Anyone good with the program jobBOSS?

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things I want to do with the program but haven't been able to find the answers to my questions. so if anyone is good with jobBOSS can you please reply to this message. Thanks!

Reply to
lanorej94

FUCK JOBOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes us bean counters instead of bean makers. it puts counting the beans ahead of making the beans.

The human brain is way better than joboss, joboss lacks the right side of our brains to make irrational decisions that pay off.

Ive been in three shops that implimented it, and all three wish to hell they never heard the word jobo#@$!

good luck.

Reply to
vinny

================= FWIW

This ignores the many competent and innovative machine shops I've seen that make it in the shop, and lost all of it and more in the ledger...

It is far easier to save than to make a dollar, generally with no heavy lifting.

For most of us, machining is the fun part, and that is where the danger lies.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

=============== These URLs may be of help/interest

I can provide many more if these are helpful

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

production machinist. Yep, its good for that. Bad for custom, or any manufacturing that relies heavily on innovation as opposed to slavery.

Reply to
vinny

There is a hell of a lot more to small lot, varied, multi-part, high tech, production machining, that is often run lights out, than a drunken troll like you can comprehend... especially because you have never done it. Your on such an ego trip that you think it's beneath you. Those that are good at it make far more money than you do.

******** small lot varied multipart high tech "PRODUCTION".

You can use any adjectives you can think of, its still production. Face it jb, your a production worker. Now own up to it and be proud.

And the money? How do you know what others make? you dont. However...I can safely assume qualcom doesn't pay top dollar for fadel operating non programming production workers doing drilling of pcb boards.

Here ya go production worker, Ill make ya feel at home....

Head down...butt up...and make chips!

Reply to
vinny

(yea? for 5 months during the great recession 3-4 yrs ago? Pretty good money at that time considering NOBODY in the ountry or in the world was hiring.)

19 is b grade millhand pay here, prolly about what youd get if they actually let you back into florida.

Im a moldmaker, i told you that at least once before.

based on 40 hrs. you do the math.

friggen fadel drill press operator. can you say FaDUMBASS?

Reply to
vinny

hey idiot, i got hired the week obama fired the head of gm? Whats your point?

Reply to
vinny

Thats friggenbozo to you.

Reply to