Solidworks to Solid Edge

Hi:

I am relatively new to the Solidworks program and I am looking into converting current Solidworks drawings to Solid Edge format.

Is there an easy way to do the conversion or are there private firms that can do the conversions? I am in the Toronto area if that provides any assistance.

I can provide versions/spin numbers is needed.

Thanks,

RM

Reply to
rakeshmaharaj

If you are looking for just drawings only then the best way is either PDF or Autocad dwg files. There is no direct SW to SW translator that will work and keep the associative relation between the model and drawing.