Solid Edge sychronous tutorial progress..

I like the program a lot, most of the tutorials are ok to very good, many are not so good and some for instance provide an unworkable work flow that over constrains a part precluding for instance being able to line up bolt holes.... a stone wall if you run into it

the solution is to do the construction sequence as though the item were on your work bench, that sort of logic cures the issue in most cases

the help desk is superb same with the guy who sells it locally.... so Im doing well on assemblies ... perhaps I can build a skid now, Im getting close Its about 500% less buggy than inventor...

Phil scott

Reply to
phil scott

perhaps I can build a skid now,  >

So....do that and skid over to the Solid Edge news group, You spend far too much ov Your time here

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

sorry about the misspelling shoulda been "of"

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L