Buying Solidworks

Having gone through the correct channels to buy my first SW seat and register with SW Corp., is there any downside to shopping around the resellers for my next SW product at a competitive price?

Reply to
johnsuth

You really won't find 'competitive pricing' on the products.. The competition between the VAR's is training costs, their knowledge of the product, etc..

Reply to
tnik

I doubt there's a downside to multiple VARs, besides keeping track of who to call for trouble with which seat. There isn't really a discount for multiple seats.

The upside is you get invited to more events, and you have a chance to compare service of each VAR. Perhaps you can stage service call derbies.

Reply to
That70sTick

Tick,

I didn't look at it that way before, but you are absolutely correct. :)

Matt Lorono

fcsuper