Change drawing template ?

Have a number of drawings that I want to change the text format on. Is there an easier way of doing besides going to tools/options for each drawing?
Can I load a new drawing template sort of like you change the drawing format to change the border?
Steve R
depending on the version of sw you could use this macro. http://swtools.cad.de/cgi-bin/topdl/download.pl?file=mac_copydoc.zip
we're still using 2006 here and the macro works fine.
the macro copies the document properties from one document to another. couldn't live without it, especially for copying the system options!
ref: http://swtools.cad.de/macros.htm
Oh my gosh! This macro is fabulous! Our company purchased another company. We have inherited four template assemblies and associated parts and drawings. The drawings have some crazy settings and I have been slowly setting the properties to our standards. You just made my like VERY easy.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Monty
PS the macro appears to work great in SW2008 SP1

ping Stefan and maybe he'll update to include 2007 & 2008.
i've always thought it would be nice to have an option to reload a "template" (document properties) in addition to the reload "sheet format". it's sad that sw dosen't provide something like this.
Thanks a lot.
Steve R