what causes: "solidworks lightweight out of date print" and how to fix?

I've created a simple production drawing from an assembly, with ballons and a detail view.

But when I print it, it has a banner across it saying:

solidworks lightweight out of date print

What causes this, and how do I fix it?

Also, I notice (maybe its the cause? tho I think it did the error before I did the following) I've added an extra part to the assembly, but the drawing hasn't and won't seem to update to reflect it?

Reply to
me

Cool, thanks for the water mark tip. See, I wouldn't have thought that I was getting was a water mark, it's not how I envisage a water mark at all. More like an error message! So I probably would never have found that.

The allow autoupdating is already set on. :-( What can be preventing the drawing view from matching the current status of the assembly? Could it be because I used the "current view of" when I inserted the assembly model into the drawing?

Reply to
me