Crosshatch on out of date dwg views

Is there any way to prevent Solidworks completely from showing the crosshatches for out of date drawing views? Perhaps with some registry setting?

I know there is an option to prevent SW from printing them, but that doesn't work in view-only mode, or from E-drawings.

With very large assembly drawings it is often very hard to prevent having out of date views, and in our case it really doesn't matter much if the views are exactly up to date. Now it can cost us hours to fix, especially if the drawing was released in Smarteam.

Maarten

Reply to
Maarten