Print Date

AutoCAD 14 used to have an option to put a print date, etc, on the left hand side of a print. Does 2000 have that option and where can I configure it. Thanks.

Reply to
Karen

I might be wrong, but I think that printing the date (as you described) was done by the plotter driver, not by R14 itself.

There are lisp routines for writing the date and the complete path onto a drawing.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Use RTEXT in Acad 2000

Type Rtext Select Diesel In Window - type $(edtime, $(getvar,date),DDD"," DD MON YYYY - H:MMam/pm)

-- Scott Brackstone Cartographic Drafting

Reply to
Scott Brackstone

"Scott Brackstone" wrote in news:4094ea8f$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

for comparison, I like

$(getvar, "dwgprefix")$(getvar, "dwgname")$(edtime, 0, MON DD"," YYYY - H:MMam/pm) $(getvar, "loginname")

cheers,

roy

Reply to
Roy Knapp