Print part/model to scale

I know that when printing from a part/model environment you can specify the scale by entering a percentage. I also know that if I need a scale that has decimal points like 2.08333 or 1:48 or 1/4" = 1'-0", I can start a new drawing and print it from there.

Here's a twist.

The model was built using a sketch picture. I need to print my part/ model to an achitectural scale and need to show the background picture as well.

I don't think that's doable.

What do you think?

Reply to
knotfreak