Model Rocketry Part-Time Help Needed

We are an international educational outreach organization wanting to
expand model rocketry within communities. We have an excellent work-
from-home part-time job that is a dream come true for anybody that
enjoys model rocketry. Your duty will be to contact model rocketry
people within your state and promote what we have to offer.
We will offer exclusive territories (cities or states/provinces) to
those who are serious about earning a respectable part-time income.
No direct selling is involved. Just share a newsletter within your
state/province to students, teachers, schools, non-profits, astronomy
clubs, businesses and the media. Can be an excellent fundraiser and
outreach program for any model rocketry club.
Send us an inquiry or provide us with a resume.
Send your name
City, State
Country
Phone