Model Rocketry Part-Time Help Needed

We are an international educational outreach organization wanting to expand model rocketry within communities. We have an excellent work- from-home part-time job that is a dream come true for anybody that enjoys model rocketry. Your duty will be to contact model rocketry people within your state and promote what we have to offer.

We will offer exclusive territories (cities or states/provinces) to those who are serious about earning a respectable part-time income. No direct selling is involved. Just share a newsletter within your state/province to students, teachers, schools, non-profits, astronomy clubs, businesses and the media. Can be an excellent fundraiser and outreach program for any model rocketry club.

Send us an inquiry or provide us with a resume. Send your name City, State Country Phone

Reply to
markncnc