Full-time help needed for Solid Works and injection mold design

Hi,
We are looking for someone very skilled with SolidWorks, some form of CAM software...MasterCam, Virtual Gibbs...etc. to employ full time.
My company is located in Greensboro, NC and does plastic injection molding and extrusion. We have a complete machine shop with 3 axis mills, wire edm, sinker edm.. and all the normal. It would be good if you have an engineer's degree...but hands on will be considered.
If interested you can check out my company at www.aeplastics.com and can email a resume with salary requirements to snipped-for-privacy@aeplastics.com.
Our engineer has taken a job out of state...but he did an excellent job of spoiling us with his team skills and expertise with Solid Works. If you like variety and getting your hands dirty with what you design....then maybe this is the right job for you.
Thanks for your time and have a great weekend,
marshall