SW2004, Insert Part not working properly.

It's back!!
SW2004 sp0 Insert Part is not working properly when using inserted parts with configurations. The wrong configurations are being used or are not recognized and there
is no way to manage this fault!
Well, I can NOT use SW2004 sp0!!!!
So much fun!!!???
..

Paul, my sp0 works fine

Well, it's screwed up from my test...
http://zxys.com/sw2003_insert_part.png
http://zxys.com/sw2004_insert_part_bug.png
..

And, btw, it is not out of context! Master_shape-1 is loaded. What I think maybe happening is the loading of the reference is out of sync? That is, in SW2003, Master_shape-1 is loading after top_half. Were as in SW2004, Master_shape-1 is loading after top_half? So, in SW2004, top_half does not recongnize the in context link?
Regardles, even if I did not load the reference model, the insert child model should retain the parent configuration body!!
SW Corp's data handling is not very good or consistent, that's the real problem!!
..

And, btw, it is not out of context! Master_shape-1 is loaded. What I think maybe happening is the loading of the reference is out of sync? That is, in SW2003, Master_shape-1 is loading before top_half. Where as in SW2004, Master_shape-1 is loading after top_half? So, in SW2004, top_half does not recongnize the in context link?