Joined parts and Insert Model Items

Problem: All joined part dimensions are not inserted into the drawing. When I insert dimensions using Model Insert only the part features added to the joined part are inserted. None of the part dimensions from the parts making up the joined part are included.

How I created the joined part. Created two separate part files, created a new assembly and inserted these parts, inserted a new part file with same name as assembly, applied Join command to new part, opened and tried making a drawing from both the assembly and new part file with same results.

Normally I would not have used join parts, however the parts were already there and thought the Join command would save me some time.

Kman

Reply to
Kman