Problem with Insert model items, sw2005

anyone else had problems with this? trying to insert (only) cosmetic threads into drawing view. Quick and easy with sw2004, incomprehensible in sw2005sp5. no matter what i do (dimensions are deselected, but I get all of them anyway), i can't get a cosmetic thread to import. Just switched to sw2005, late in the game I know, but believe me, if it weren't for compatibility with customer files, etc. I'd still be on sw2001. anyone else had problems with this?

thanks bill

Reply to
rider89