Unfrag with SW2004

I realize that SW does not "recommend" the use of Unfrag, but I have been
using it for years, many tens of thousands of times, without the first
problem. When I get done with any project, I run Unfrag, and then set the
files to "Read Only" to save server space, network traffic, and so the files
will open faster in the future.
I know that there are many others that use Unfrag as well. Has if anyone
had any problems with it on SW2004 format files, new or converted?
Seth
Reply to
Seth Renigar
Seth,
Shouldn't matter. It's the Microsoft format, not SW, that unfrag works on. It will even unfrag MS Word documents.
Experiment on some copied files
Regards
Mark
Reply to