Unfrag with SW2004

I realize that SW does not "recommend" the use of Unfrag, but I have been using it for years, many tens of thousands of times, without the first problem. When I get done with any project, I run Unfrag, and then set the files to "Read Only" to save server space, network traffic, and so the files will open faster in the future.

I know that there are many others that use Unfrag as well. Has if anyone had any problems with it on SW2004 format files, new or converted?

Seth

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Seth,

Shouldn't matter. It's the Microsoft format, not SW, that unfrag works on. It will even unfrag MS Word documents.

Experiment on some copied files

Regards

Mark

Reply to