Unfrag / ecoSqueeze ANY problems?

Hi all,

I'v been using unfrag for allmost as long as I remember and EcoSqueeze has been installed as it came out (made the explorer shell extension to it also!)

In Last place, that I worked in, we used the unfrag on daily (or should I say nightly) basis... and had no problems at all with it...

... now my question to you "Groupies":

Have you had any (and I mean ANY) problems with these both software. I'm planning to introduce the unfrag to the IT experts here, but I really would like to be sure!

EcoSqueeze is OK, but with the files that we use daily basis it does not give any more value compared to unfrag...

Greets Arto

Reply to
Arto Kvick

I have been using Unfrag many times daily on different folders as I work for at least 4 years now. I have never had any problems.

However, I am sure that it will be said eventually, SW does not recommend these products.....

Reply to
Seth Renigar