Shortcuts and settings

I have changed to a new pc - but all my settings and all my shortcuts are gone - can i copy my old settings to the new pc?

Thomas

Reply to
thomas.geertsen

Use the "Copy Settings Wizard" in your SolidWorks tools foler.

Reply to
Drew

I tried that recently copying from a 2005 machine to 2006, it wouldn't let me no matter what I did. It would save the settings, but when I went to import them I could not select the file to import.

I haven't logged a problem with my VAR yet, as I'm not running 2006 for production till it hits SP4.

John Layne

John Layne