Insert model into a layout?

Hi, simple question here.
I want to insert my drawing that I have drawn in the model workspace into a Layout. I have a border with drawing no., title and all
inserted as a block. How do I insert my model into the layout and have it update automatically as I continue to revise my drawing in the model tab?
You use a VIEWPORT.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I resisted my pedantic urges to lecture the OP about the virtues of learning the names of things etc., etc., and tried a Longshot-ish one-liner : )
You ever notice how they had to put tabs on Paperspace to be able to sell it? I get the feeling almost everyone is using "layouts" now, whereas you used to get the blankest stares when you'd try to sell the merits of PSPACE just a few years ago.....
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca