When inserting a view...

When I insert a view can I have the model items like dims and hole callouts automatically inserted into the drawing view? I remeber a one clients sheet
format would do this but I do not know how to convert my sheets to this.
Ben
Found it ...
For those that want to know how this works, open a drawing sheet, Tools - Options - Document Properties - Detailing - Auto insert on view creation (check all you want to be inserted) Now do a save as Drawing template *.drwdot
Use this as the template and most model items will be automatically inserted, Holes from the hole wizard dont seem to come through but it is better than nothing. Also just use this for parts or simple assemblies, large assemblies become way to complex using this auto insert.
Cheers! Ben

callouts
sheet